Deep Well Vertical Jet Pump (60 Hz)
Specifically designed for: Homes, Farms, Cottages
Features and Benefits
- NSF 61 Certified: Ensuring safety when used in drinking water systems
- High Capacity and Pressure: Specifically designed to deliver high capacities at deeper settings.
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft: Hex design provides positive drive for impellers and eliminates clearance adjustments.
- Easy to Service: Can be taken apart for service by removing four bolts.
- Corrosion Resistant: Glass filled thermoplastic impellers. Stainless steel wear rings and coverplates. Electro-coated paint process applied inside and out and then baked on.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits.
- Easy to Prime: Top mounted vent plug allows air to escape from seal cavity during initial priming.
- Adjustable Automatic Pressure Control Valve: Guarantees maximum capacity at all times. Bypass check valve equalizes pressure in entire system and helps prevent loss of prime.
- NSF Listed: The first NSF listed jet pumps in the industry. All jet pumps and shallow well components only, deep well componenets are not listed.
Specifically designed for: Homes Farms Cottages
Pipe connection —
1" NPT drive (pressure)
1¼" NPT suction
1” NPT discharge
Pressure switch —
¾-1½ HP, AS4
2 HP, AS10
both preset (30-50 PSI) NEMA standard ¾-1½ HP, 115/230 V, 60 Hz, capacitor start 2 HP, 230 V only, 60 Hz Single phase 3500 RPM Built-in overload with automatic reset Stainless steel shaft Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end.
Click on MORE INFO above to view the Technical Brochure.