Shop All Products
Showing 1 to 20 of 256 products.
Manual regulator provided with deep well packages. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
Shipping and carrying weight of the Quick-Set Jet is less than most conventional brands because heavy bolt-on or cast-on injectors are eliminated.
Quick-Set shallow well injector is resistant to wear and corrosion. They won't swell in water like components made of nylon, so you can count on constant performance. For deep well application, a deep well injector must be installed in the well.
Motor provides longlasting operation and easy replacement. Available in three horsepower versions - 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP. Bug-proof and sand-proof motor casing assures longer lasting operation.
Completely convertible case fits 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP models.
diffuser is sealed to provide optimum corrosion and abrasion resistance. Warpage due to high temperatures is virtually eliminated.
impeller is corrosion, abrasion and heat resistant.
- Patented V-Slicer cutter technology
- Shreds difficult solids such as feminine products, rags, towels and wipes that can jam a solids handling style pump
- Hardened stainless steel cutter and plate
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor
PRG-Series grinders can be used as a replacement pump in 2" discharge systems using LE40 and LE50-series solids handling pumps.*Vertical switch model available in 115V
Deep Well Vertical Jet Pump (60 Hz)
Specifically designed for: Homes, Farms, Cottages
Features and Benefits
- NSF 61 Certified: Ensuring safety when used in drinking water systems
- High Capacity and Pressure: Specifically designed to deliver high capacities at deeper settings.
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft: Hex design provides positive drive for impellers and eliminates clearance adjustments.
- Easy to Service: Can be taken apart for service by removing four bolts.
- Corrosion Resistant: Glass filled thermoplastic impellers. Stainless steel wear rings and coverplates. Electro-coated paint process applied inside and out and then baked on.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits.
- Easy to Prime: Top mounted vent plug allows air to escape from seal cavity during initial priming.
- Adjustable Automatic Pressure Control Valve: Guarantees maximum capacity at all times. Bypass check valve equalizes pressure in entire system and helps prevent loss of prime.
- NSF Listed: The first NSF listed jet pumps in the industry. All jet pumps and shallow well components only, deep well componenets are not listed.
Specifically designed for:
Pipe connection —
1" NPT drive (pressure)
1¼" NPT suction
1” NPT discharge
Pressure switch —
¾-1½ HP, AS4
2 HP, AS10
both preset (30-50 PSI)
Click on MORE INFO above to view the Technical Brochure.